The Watertown Education Foundation will host the 3rd annual Dancing With the Stars event at the Hellenic Center in Watertown.
Friday, May 6th 2016
Doors Open at 6 pm
Comptetition Begins at 7:30 pm
at The Hellenic Cultural Center, 25 Bigelow Avenue, Watertown
We are proud to announce an excellent line up of dancers this year:
- David Leon – former Watertown School Committee member
- Ernie Thebado – Watertown Recreation
- Chris Crombie – Watertown Boys & Girls Club
- Mike Venezia – lifelong Watertown resident & youth hockey coach
- Marianne Cameron – Physical Education Teacher, Cunniff
- Georgia Butler – Guidance Counselor, Hosmer School
- Kim Seacrest – Cunniff School parent, business owner
- Alisa Depaolis – owner of MiAlisa Salon
Most of the dancers have, or have had, children in the Watertown Schools, they are business owners, community leaders, coaches, friends and neighbors.
Please come to the event to support the dancers while helping to raise money for the Watertown Education Foundation.
The evening will begin at 6pm with hors d’oeuvres & appetizers, dancing to begin at 7:30pm. Open dance floor after winner is selected. Cash bar.
Gold tickets $60 are SOLD OUT.
Buy General Seating tickets here!
Please include your address, we will mail you tickets up until the week of the event. If you purchase after May 1st your tickets will be hand delivered or you can pick it up at Will Call the night of the event.
For more info, email: email@example.com