The Watertown Education Foundation will host the 4th annual Dancing With the Stars event at the Hellenic Center in Watertown.
Friday, May 5th 2017
Doors Open at 6 pm
Competition Begins at 7:30 pm
The Hellenic Cultural Center, 25 Bigelow Avenue, Watertown
We are proud to announce an excellent line up of dancers this year:
- Dan Driscoll – DCR, Director Recreational Facilities Planning & Design, Cunniff Elementary Parent
- Laura Kehoe – Founding member of W.A.T.E.R town, Lowell Elementary Parent
- Reis Colgan – Hosmer Instructional Assistant
- Mark Sideris- Town Council President, Owner Three Sons Auto Body
- Lynda Messina – Owner J&S Carpet, Past Watertown Ed Foundation Member
- Antonia O’Hara – AVP Watertown Savings Bank
- Kim Powaznik -Educator, Lowell Elementary Parent
Most of the dancers have, or have had, children in the Watertown Schools, they are business owners, community leaders, coaches, friends and neighbors.
Please come to the event to support the dancers while helping to raise money for the Watertown Education Foundation.
The evening will begin at 6pm with hors d’oeuvres & appetizers, dancing to begin at 7:30pm. Open dance floor after winner is selected. Cash bar.
Tickets available at the door
Table Seating is Sold Out
General Admission, standing room is $45 per person; Purchase tickets at the door, if paying by check please make it out to Watertown Education Foundation and please have it ready to hand in at the door. Exact change appreciated for those paying in cash
Thank you to our sponsors for this years event!
For more info, email: email@example.com