2016-2017 WATERTOWN EDUCATION FOUNDATION GRANT CYCLE COMPLETE
PURPOSE: The Watertown Education Foundation grant program provides funds for projects that enhance the Watertown Public Schools and promote continued improvements by supporting superior teaching and educational leadership.
* Classroom Grants will be awarded to individual teachers or teams of teachers for projects aimed at supplementing and enriching classroom instruction.
* Professional Development Grants will be awarded to individual teachers to assist them in their pursuit of part-time or summer graduate course work or summer study and travel.
* School Grants will be awarded to individual schools for projects that enhance the quality of education within a grade level, subject area, department or the building as a whole. Grants that involve groups of teachers in professional development activities and programs are included here also.
* System-Wide Grants will be awarded to projects that have an impact on whole grades, several grades, more than one school or a curricula area. Grants that involve groups of teachers in professional development activities and programs are included here also.
* All proposals must be for projects that will benefit the Watertown Public Schools
* Projects must take place during the school year
* Project funds may be used for materials and equipment, speakers, consultants, space costs, travel, entrance fees, tuition not otherwise covered by the School Dept.
* Grant recipients will be required to complete a brief self-assessment of their project and make a presentation during the Annual Meeting of the Watertown Education Foundation.
* The Watertown Education Foundation reserves the right to fund projects partially or in full
* Preference is given to innovative ideas
* For inquiries: e-mail Elaina Griffith at email@example.com
APPLICATION AND REVIEW PROCEDURES
* All applications including any scanned supporting documents are to be emailed as attachments to:
* Mail supporting documents unable to be scanned to:
Watertown Education Foundation, Inc.
Attention: Grant Committee
PO Box 201
Watertown, MA 02471-0201
* Notification of approval will be emailed out within 45 days of receipt
THE WATERTOWN EDUCATION FOUNDATION, INC.
GRANT APPLICATION FORM